My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016.First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior.

The Dump blamed it on "normal wear and tear." Two people living in a home, both senior citizens, one working everyday and a recliner gets wear ar in a couple of weeks???? Sent pics in to no avail. Chair fading, threads loose, chair turning dark spots in some places lighter in others. After 2 weeks!!!!

I dropped a coin in the side of the chair, reached down to get it, felt a *** and pulled up a bleeding finger. Prior to the finger incident they did finally send a person out to look at the chair. Although we'd taken many pics and sent them in he had to take his own pics, which we never saw. The guy said, "you can just paint the chair." Sir!

This is suppose to be leather not wood! The only way that you hear from the Dump is that you must call them, they don't respond to you. I am now embarrassed that I have referred several peopl to this Dump! I thought their product would hold up like the recliner I purchased there several years ago.

Imagine my disappointment. We have a warranty. Was it honored??? Absolutely not.

Now to the Dump, please know that I am a fighter. The fight hasn't ended. I'm still trying to communicate with J Graham Parker as you suggested. I see that it looks like they only want you to email, not call.

Email doesn't even seem to work. Be fair with people. Be honest. Don't you want your business to be Blessed.

Would you treat customers you cared anything about like this?

Show me that you care.Margaret and James Jones

Review about: Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lousy customer service and no resolution.

Comments