Longxing Rd, Haining Shi, Jiaxing Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 314400
1.1
Style and Design

I purchased a Power Recliner and Chaise from "The Dump". Item was delivered with a missing pillow.

Many numerous calls to The Dump requesting a status on delivery. It took over 4 months to receive missing pillow. Left side of chaise has fallen (like a hole) while right side is raised (like a hill). Warranty Service Technician discovered the spring across the entire bottom of the chaise had come off.

He temporarily reattached the spring. He informed me that he will be ordering a new spring, since this one was damaged and now bent. Waited a few weeks for a spring that never arrived. Multiple calls to The Dump requesting delivery of the spring only to be told that they have no record of a request from the technician.

I advised them to call the technician as this information is not accurate. I was promised a return call with an update. I have yet to receive a return call from the Dump on this issue. Called again requesting a supervisor who told me to forward pictures of the problem.

After viewing pictures they agree to re-send the Service Technician since they can see the problem I am reporting. Second technician visit advises me that he will order more foam to eliminate the hole in the chaise. He did not feel that a spring was necessary at this time since it is continuing to hold after his re-attachment. Also, the plugs and USB ports had to be replaced since they were not working.

Called The Dump for a time estimate on my part delivery only to be told that the only requested part they received was for the plugs and USB ports. They claim that no foam replacement was requested by the technician. On both occasions the technician verbally informed me of the parts he was ordering. My children were present when I was told what he was ordering.

Once again, the Dump claims no parts have ever been ordered for the chaise other than plugs and USB ports. I called The Dump to request a copy of the service order submitted by the technician. They told me to contact the service company directly, which I did. The service company informed me that both parts were ordered by their technician and if I had any questions to ask The Dump and request a copy of the order.

I requested a copy of both orders yet The Dump refuses to provide them to me. A few days after the last Service call my son sat on the chaise and a loud noise emanated from the couch. This noise scared both my son and daughter who were in the room. My guess is that the spring fell off once again.

We were very fortunate that he was not hurt. Plugs and USB ports arrive but no foam. Call The Dump to be told that they will only install the plugs and USB ports. Sinking and hill on my chaise is now being considered normal wear and tear.

Went to see the Manager at the store in person only to be informed that they will not cover the problem with the chaise other than the plugs and USB ports. This furniture is *** and should not be sold in the US. The selling vendor refuses to take ownership but provided me with the manufacturer's name "Haining Happy Leather". Once I informed them that they are in China and I would not be able to contact them they responded "Oh well, I can only provide you with the manufacturer name and nothing else.

This furniture is NEVER used as both my boys spend their time in their rooms. I have been pretty much bedridden the entire time of ownership.

Review about: Haining Happy Leather Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am in the process of compiking information with complainst against The Dump concerning furniture. Dealt with them 2 years.

Similar problwm as yours.

Woyld you be willing to ralk to me? Thank you.

to Lizette #1378257