Flower Mound, Texas

I choose self delivery From The Dump for the furniture which include a dining table and a book shelf.The books shelf I bought had a 1/4" hole where there need to be a screw joint.

Shared pictures, videos with the customer service and took almost a month with numerous phone calls, emails to get back an answer for an exchange. Disassembled, packed and dropped the defective furniture and got a new package, came home, same problem. Called customer service, now they want new pictures. Asked for manager, here is the manager's version after reviewing the picture "at this point we know there is a hole, we are sales people and don't understand the technicality of product.." told him, only need commonsense to understand the difference between a big hole and a screw hole.

Anyway after 30 minutes of talk, they want me to rent a truck from home-depot, drive another 1 hour (which already I have done 3 times) to dump that *** in their dump because I choose self delivery.

Never again to dump, told them to keep the money and I will dump it to my trash.Spoiled the kids vacation by having the half assembled *** in the middle of the living room hoping they will send someone to fix or replace.

Review about: Bookshelf.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Dump Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $250
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with The Dump?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion