I choose self delivery From The Dump for the furniture which include a dining table and a book shelf.The books shelf I bought had a 1/4" hole where there need to be a screw joint.
Shared pictures, videos with the customer service and took almost a month with numerous phone calls, emails to get back an answer for an exchange. Disassembled, packed and dropped the defective furniture and got a new package, came home, same problem. Called customer service, now they want new pictures. Asked for manager, here is the manager's version after reviewing the picture "at this point we know there is a hole, we are sales people and don't understand the technicality of product.." told him, only need commonsense to understand the difference between a big hole and a screw hole.
Anyway after 30 minutes of talk, they want me to rent a truck from home-depot, drive another 1 hour (which already I have done 3 times) to dump that *** in their dump because I choose self delivery.
Never again to dump, told them to keep the money and I will dump it to my trash.Spoiled the kids vacation by having the half assembled *** in the middle of the living room hoping they will send someone to fix or replace.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "They moved a tenant out of my house in Feb 2016, backed over a heavy brick mailbox leaving it pieces, won't take my calls, won't take their customers calls, ......$700..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."