I choose self delivery From The Dump for the furniture which include a dining table and a book shelf.The books shelf I bought had a 1/4" hole where there need to be a screw joint.
Shared pictures, videos with the customer service and took almost a month with numerous phone calls, emails to get back an answer for an exchange. Disassembled, packed and dropped the defective furniture and got a new package, came home, same problem. Called customer service, now they want new pictures. Asked for manager, here is the manager's version after reviewing the picture "at this point we know there is a hole, we are sales people and don't understand the technicality of product.." told him, only need commonsense to understand the difference between a big hole and a screw hole.
Anyway after 30 minutes of talk, they want me to rent a truck from home-depot, drive another 1 hour (which already I have done 3 times) to dump that *** in their dump because I choose self delivery.
Never again to dump, told them to keep the money and I will dump it to my trash.Spoiled the kids vacation by having the half assembled *** in the middle of the living room hoping they will send someone to fix or replace.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "They moved a tenant out of my house in Feb 2016, backed over a heavy brick mailbox leaving it pieces, won't take my calls, won't take their customers calls, ......$700..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."