1.5
Style and Design

My wife and I went to the Oaks, Pa, Dump location.We'd never bought new dining room furnitire since we got married, so we decided to "splurg" some.

We'd seen the advertisment for The Dump on tv, and a friend had bought a nice bedroom set there, so we checked it out. My wife found exactly what she was looking for, a nice (what we were told was) hardwood table, chairs, and barside table. We got a good deal, with no payments for the $2200 until January 2018 (this was August of 2016). Knowing how those "deals" work (hitting you with all the accrued interest), I've been paying it down, to where I still owe less than half of that yet.

This morning, my daughter came downstsirs and found that the wood had "bubbled" in two places next to each other, seemingly overnight! A friend of mind who knows furniture told me that apparently, our "solid wood" table was actually laminated, and that the laminate glue had come "unglued"!

We took photos and plan on going to the store tomorrow, but after reading these complaints and reviews, I'm wondering if it's even going to be taken care of!I know ONE thing: won't be going back for anymore furniture at this place!

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments