Such a terrible thing For anyone to go through.We also have had a terrible experience with our leather sectional that we purchase from the dump for $3,700.00 also.

We the consumer need to find us a voice and have this company "The Dump" investigated for these kind of unfair business practices. Taking advantage of us the consumer it has been a real inconvenience and a nightmare. We need a voice for us. We have been waiting going on 9 months for a new couch or our money back.

This company leaves a lot to be desired.yours very pissed and disappointed and broke ***$umer

Review about: Natuzzi Leather Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Dump?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Dump - Delivered mattress completely different than one advertised! The Dump "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more