My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta.I went to the New Year’s Eve/After New Year sales.
Went on a Friday and was probably there for over an hour. I didn’t find any sofa set/love seat that was comfortable. I’m short with a bad back so I have to “try out” furniture because 90% that are made are not comfortable (back cushions too soft, seat cushions too long, etc.). Saturday I went back giving it another shot and was there for a good 2 hours when I finally found a leather love seat that was to my liking.
I bought 2 love seats since there was no sofa in the color I wanted. The delivery was set for a Saturday and I had placed the delivery out 2 weeks due to my schedule. Day of delivery was right on schedule, guys were pleasant and all went well until I noticed one of the back cushions was damaged. I didn’t see this until after the delivery guys left.
Took pictures, emailed to customer service (the delivery date was MLK so it was a holiday and a Monday). A customer service rep (Ski) sent me an email shortly after saying she would call me the next day. She called like she said she would, I told her I would take the cushion to the store to replace the one cushion. She stated that the complete love seat would need to be replaced because the leather dye may not match.
Scheduled delivery for Saturday (today). Got the automated call yesterday stating delivery would be between 12:00 NN and 3:00 PM. Today the automated call stated that the delivery would be in fifteen minutes. That call was at 10:00 AM… great 2 hours early.
Swapped out the love seats in less than 10 minutes. I could not be happier. Customer Rep (Ski) was on the phone making sure all was good with the delivery. Maybe I’m the lucky one.
The love seats are dual power recliners… a lot larger than what I thought they would be. BUT, the love seat(s) is the most comfortable sofa I’ve ever sat on.
Having leather in the past, I do know that the leather needs to be conditioned on a regular basis to keep the leather supple and keep from cracking.I plan on keeping these a very long time and I plan on going back to The Dump again for future purchase(s).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Such a terrible thing For anyone to go through. We also have had a terrible experience with our leather sectional that we purchase from the dump for $3,700.00 also...."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- "I was filling out a survey online, there was a promotion Get The Ultimate Santoku Knife Free, just paid $1.00 for shipping!. We got the knife, and still in..."
- "Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."