My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta.I went to the New Year’s Eve/After New Year sales.
Went on a Friday and was probably there for over an hour. I didn’t find any sofa set/love seat that was comfortable. I’m short with a bad back so I have to “try out” furniture because 90% that are made are not comfortable (back cushions too soft, seat cushions too long, etc.). Saturday I went back giving it another shot and was there for a good 2 hours when I finally found a leather love seat that was to my liking.
I bought 2 love seats since there was no sofa in the color I wanted. The delivery was set for a Saturday and I had placed the delivery out 2 weeks due to my schedule. Day of delivery was right on schedule, guys were pleasant and all went well until I noticed one of the back cushions was damaged. I didn’t see this until after the delivery guys left.
Took pictures, emailed to customer service (the delivery date was MLK so it was a holiday and a Monday). A customer service rep (Ski) sent me an email shortly after saying she would call me the next day. She called like she said she would, I told her I would take the cushion to the store to replace the one cushion. She stated that the complete love seat would need to be replaced because the leather dye may not match.
Scheduled delivery for Saturday (today). Got the automated call yesterday stating delivery would be between 12:00 NN and 3:00 PM. Today the automated call stated that the delivery would be in fifteen minutes. That call was at 10:00 AM… great 2 hours early.
Swapped out the love seats in less than 10 minutes. I could not be happier. Customer Rep (Ski) was on the phone making sure all was good with the delivery. Maybe I’m the lucky one.
The love seats are dual power recliners… a lot larger than what I thought they would be. BUT, the love seat(s) is the most comfortable sofa I’ve ever sat on.
Having leather in the past, I do know that the leather needs to be conditioned on a regular basis to keep the leather supple and keep from cracking.I plan on keeping these a very long time and I plan on going back to The Dump again for future purchase(s).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything..."
- "Purchased 2 leather recliners for XMAS. Delivery was on the 26th. Delivery guys put recliners house - we looked them over but didn't sit in chair. Delivery guy kept saying..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."