My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta.I went to the New Year’s Eve/After New Year sales.

Went on a Friday and was probably there for over an hour. I didn’t find any sofa set/love seat that was comfortable. I’m short with a bad back so I have to “try out” furniture because 90% that are made are not comfortable (back cushions too soft, seat cushions too long, etc.). Saturday I went back giving it another shot and was there for a good 2 hours when I finally found a leather love seat that was to my liking.

I bought 2 love seats since there was no sofa in the color I wanted. The delivery was set for a Saturday and I had placed the delivery out 2 weeks due to my schedule. Day of delivery was right on schedule, guys were pleasant and all went well until I noticed one of the back cushions was damaged. I didn’t see this until after the delivery guys left.

Took pictures, emailed to customer service (the delivery date was MLK so it was a holiday and a Monday). A customer service rep (Ski) sent me an email shortly after saying she would call me the next day. She called like she said she would, I told her I would take the cushion to the store to replace the one cushion. She stated that the complete love seat would need to be replaced because the leather dye may not match.

Scheduled delivery for Saturday (today). Got the automated call yesterday stating delivery would be between 12:00 NN and 3:00 PM. Today the automated call stated that the delivery would be in fifteen minutes. That call was at 10:00 AM… great 2 hours early.

Swapped out the love seats in less than 10 minutes. I could not be happier. Customer Rep (Ski) was on the phone making sure all was good with the delivery. Maybe I’m the lucky one.

The love seats are dual power recliners… a lot larger than what I thought they would be. BUT, the love seat(s) is the most comfortable sofa I’ve ever sat on.

Having leather in the past, I do know that the leather needs to be conditioned on a regular basis to keep the leather supple and keep from cracking.I plan on keeping these a very long time and I plan on going back to The Dump again for future purchase(s).

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of the dump delivery service from The Dump and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Dump to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Dump for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Dump?

Comments

numyvo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1233742

You and I both had had POSITIVE EXPERIENCES with THE Dump, Atlanta. Let's KEEP giving this store POSITIVE REVIEWS! I sure management appreciates the feedback.

Don't be duped - she works for The Dump!