Lombard, Illinois

I could not agree with you more!When we wanted to buy an advertised couch we were told that they haven't come in yet and I said when will they be in they said that they are not going to be coming in.

Wow I said that is like a bait and switch they got mad and said we would not do that. Well little did my over trusting self know but we should have walked out right then and there. However we purchase a Leather sectional and we called them 2 days after it is going on 9 months now and we have not received a new couch or and our money back just have a lot of time spent being aggravated with promises and them just stringing us along. The Dump has lousy business practices and they are false advertising and selling unsuspecting people like us furniture the is nothing more than firewood!

when we received the sectional it said on the invoice you Have Been Dumped! Yep they got us and many others I do hope that there is someone out there who cares enough about unsuspecting consumers who are getting ripped off by this company and their unfair business practices I have never seen a company run like this and still be in business to continue to do this to people.

please Investigate the Dump we the consumer need you anyone please Fair trade Commission THE NEWS ANYONE PLEASE HELP US WE NEED YOUR VOICE!THANK YOU!

Review about: Leather Sectional Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Dump?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion